Monday, July 14, 2014

The Pugilist At Rest.

Dinosaur Jr. "Thumb"
Edwarde Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros "Dear Believer"
Mississippi John Hurt "Since I've Laid My Burden Down"
Number One Cup "Just Let Go"
Skip Spence "Little Hands"
The Velvet Teen "Prize Fighter"
Spiritualized "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space"
Kings of Convenience "Little Kids (Lively Version)"
Asteroid #4 "Losing Touch With My Mind"
Al Tuck & No Action "Can I Count on You?"
The Cave Singers "Helen"
M. Ward "Involuntary"
Red House Painters "Over My Head"
Sebadoh "It's So Hard to Fall In Love"
Tom Petty "Wildflowers"
Kath Bloom "Finally"
Damien Jurado "Wherever I May Lay"
Jóhann Jóhannsson "10 Rokkstig"
The Velvet Teen "Caspian Can Wait"
The American Analog Set "Fuck This... I'm Leaving"

No comments:

Post a Comment